The United States of America

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » The United States of America » Education » Online education in the USA

Online education in the USA

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Good afternoon! I am interested in getting online education at American universities and would like to ask a few questions. What are the advantages of online learning compared to face-to-face? Are Online Course Diplomas and Certificates Recognized by Employers? What areas are currently popular for online learning? Is it possible to get scholarships or preferential education for foreign students? I will be grateful for the answers!

Hello! I took several online courses in the USA on the ELVTR platform and will share my experience. Online learning gives you the flexibility to combine work. Diplomas are recognized as full-time studies. Now courses on Data Science, Digital Marketing, Software Engineering are popular. Scholarships from 15% to 50% are available for foreigners. I was very pleased with the training at ELVTR - the excellent quality of the courses and the convenient online format. I recommend https://elvtr.com/course!

You are here » The United States of America » Education » Online education in the USA